Museo della Contrada del Bruco
The museum represents the history of the Bruco Neighbourhood.
The Museum of the contains objects from the seventeenth century to the present, including religious artefacts, flags, costumes, banners won in the Palio races, archive materials and other important records of neighbourhood life. The museum is in the Via del Comune in Siena, in the building next to the Oratory dedicated to the Santissimo Nome di Gesù (Holy Name of Jesus). It holds a collection of religious furnishings and vestments, including several seventeenthcentury chasubles, and also costumes of the period, flags and the Palio banners won by the neighbourhood since 1763.